DayZ Epoch Servers, Mission file Updates.

Any announcements will be posted here.
Sp00neY
Site Admin

DayZ Epoch Servers, Mission file Updates.

Post by Sp00neY » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:56 pm

Hey peeps,

All three Sp00neY's Place Dayz Epoch servers have had a mission file update today :)

I have added single coin, and Enhanced Spawn Selection, aswell as fixed a number of things
(Including the group system, Press F5 in-game to open the group menu !!).
While I have tested the builds on my DEV server, I may have missed out a few BE filters
so if you get kicked for doing something, can you let me know by posting the kick details
in a reply to this post, that way I will get email notification, and will get it sorted.

Any other problems / suggestions post them here also !!

Hope you enjoy the new build folks

Sp00neY

Kelly

Re: DayZ Epoch Servers, Mission file Updates.

Post by Kelly » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:39 am

Just tried to tow a supply truck. Kicked with restriction.

Edit: forgot to add that the AI keeps trying to kill me. WTF man, can't we be friends?

Sp00neY
Site Admin

Post by Sp00neY » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:13 am

Kelly wrote:Just tried to tow a supply truck. Kicked with restriction.

Edit: forgot to add that the AI keeps trying to kill me. WTF man, can't we be friends?
Hey K

AttachTo kick should be fixed now (I knew I forgot something lol)

And yeah, those pesky AI's, but they way I look at them is they're a good source
of easy loot, and coins :)
And I was going to say, "Don't forget to carry a radio so you can hear them talk about
you", when I realised I have not added the radio the the AI loot :x
So I will go and add those, and there will be another mission update soon :)

Sp00neY

Kelly

Post by Kelly » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:18 pm

There's always something lol. If you do reup a new build could you glance at Tavi's build and double check the armed vodnik? It doesn't spawn even when you purchase it. I'd like to go back to playing Tavi but it's just too tough without having the armed vod to fall back on. With the vod it's a pretty even playing field.

BTW, you've really hit the sweet spot with these setups. The missions are tough, the AI keep you on your toes, but as long as you keep discipline and watch your surroundings you can survive and even make good headway. I'm spending a ton of time on the servers and having an absolute blast. I can't thank you enough!

Kelly

Post by Kelly » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:39 pm

I double posted, please forgive that but I wanted you to get the email of a new post. FPS is taking a major hit. I was holding at 50-60 but now I hold at 30. I confirmed it with another player on the server who also said his FPS were halved. He mentioned it might be the coin system, it's a known issue.

Edit: a chunk of this is on my end. Silent walked me through server settings and it did help some.