Gaining humanity

Kelly

Gaining humanity

Post by Kelly » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:08 pm

Must say I'm loving the setup. At first I was honestly a bit disappointed that the zeds don't come after you but quickly realized it's a perfect balance for the amount of AI that are on the map. You can't just sit and snipe the AI, the zeds will move you along pretty fast once you start shooting. The balance makes it fantastic to play. This to me seems like what DayZ should be: other people with guns are the immediate threat but don't forget too long that the zombies can mess your day up too.

I do have a question. Humanity is really hard to gain. So far that I can see you can't get humanity from almost anything. I've played a bunch and barely earned a little over 100. I don't mind that but you ought to consider unlocking the hero/bandit traders otherwise no one will ever reach 5000.

Aside from that, don't change a thing. This is simply great fun!

Sp00neY
Site Admin

Re: Gaining humanity

Post by Sp00neY » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:28 pm

Will look into the humanity problem bro.

I've just got the 1.0.6.1 update sorted, and it's next on my list ;)

Sp00neY

Kelly

Re: Gaining humanity

Post by Kelly » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:13 pm

1.0.6.1 update completely sorted every minor problem I saw in 1.0.6. Humanity is earned correctly and the missions and AI all appear to be perfectly in order. I've played a few hours now and haven't found anything wrong.