Cant Connect

Shaunzy

Cant Connect

Post by Shaunzy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:38 am

So i cant connect to the server, keep getting kicked from game, same issue with the other servers as well. i have updated Dayz Epoch to 1.0.6.1, have done the verify integrity of game files on Arma 2 OA.

Kelly

Re: Cant Connect

Post by Kelly » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:10 pm

Saw you trying to connect while we were playing. Did you ever get sorted out? I had to download the 1.0.6.1 through PlayWithSix. Sp00ney had to walk me through the process but it worked. It takes a good while too for the download. Six is way slower than DZLauncher but I can confirm it worked for me.

Sp00neY
Site Admin

Post by Sp00neY » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:13 pm

Hey Shaun

I saw you trying to connect while I was on the server, and it was stating that some of your files
were failing the signature check.

I would suggest removing all the versions of Epoch you have installed, and then re-download
Epoch 1.0.6.1 from DZLauncher and use that to connect to the server.

https://dz.launcher.eu/download

That way you can be sure you have the correct version running.

Sp00neY

Shaunzy

Post by Shaunzy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:02 pm

Thanks Sp00n its all working now :D . connected today just fine, got some gear collected, found a helicpoter, tried to take off, ended up flipping over and blowing the heli and me up, including all my gear and a map i found :lol:

Kelly

Post by Kelly » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:03 pm

That's exactly how I play too :oops:

TyrianHunter

Post by TyrianHunter » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:14 pm

Hey all, So i'm having an issue where i jump on the server (never been able to get on it) and when it gets to "auto connecting in 3 seconds" i get the error message "you have been kicked from the server" I've tried to uninstall and reinstall both amra and OA as well as the Epoch mods. this happens on all Epoch servers i try and play on (just wanted to test other servers) and i get no other error aside from - "You have been kicked"

Does anyone have ANY idea on what to do as searches online have found me nothing but old posts that don't help :cry:

TyrianHunter

Post by TyrianHunter » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:32 pm

I have since been able to get on (forgot to repost) i copied the whole of A2 into A2OA, then deleted the file that was causing the error, once i'd done that i verified integrity on steam, tried again and it worked :)