About time too!!!

A place to chat about anything, and everything.
Laa

About time too!!!

Post by Laa » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:20 pm

Hi All

Well for the first time in a very long time we were together on TS3,(the Hangout)
and had a cracking good few Hrs on Epoch,
I thoroughly Enjoyed it,
Nice to See Kelly my brother from another Mother in game and on TS3, Welcome back Dood.
Nice to speak to you sound 100% better than last time and very cheerful..
Nice one brother the pleasure is all mine.

Lets not leave our little group meetings so long,,i will try my best to be around even if not in game,

Catch ya soon

Laa

Kelly

Re: About time too!!!

Post by Kelly » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:08 pm

It was a bit like coming home, I'll be honest. I felt like I belonged there.

You guys have been so good and supportive of me in the last few years as I've worked through setbacks and adjustments. It's been my calm place in the storm and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I've dropped by to visit at times I just needed to be around positivity and you guys never failed to provide that. I wish for a moment you knew how much that has helped.

The doc put me on some medicine to promote weight gain and it's really helped. My voice is stronger, I've gained a couple of kg, and I feel better overall. In short order I'd like to start helping any way I can with the group. Perhaps a Wasteland server? Some place where we can go and just blow (stuff up) off some steam? You guys tell me what you'd like and I'd be happy to contribute back.

Thanks again guys. I really mean that.